Monday, January 27, 2014

Personal Note: A Big Thank You to All of You

Hey lovelies! So if most of you readers on here know me on a personal level, today was actually my first day of my Spring semester for college. I currently study fashion design and merchandising and I was honestly not even expecting the sudden quick head rush of knowing that suddenly I was back in school.
While also the fact it's been 1 week, yes exactly 1 week ago from this Monday, I just premiered my blog, and I'm already at 300+ views on here. I can't even believe that this blog is growing so fast and I just want to thank each and everyone of you for the love and support you all bring to me. You all just brought a huge smile to my face and the warmest feeling to my heart I have ever had in my entire life.
Starting from today, I'm going to be making school and this blog my #1 priority. Still trying to see how I'm going to set up these posts by day and time, but don't worry! I always figure out a way to everything. I also have some exciting news, but I can't say just yet because it hasn't been finalized. But it is exciting! Will be posting a makeup review soon, as well as a post that will have everything to do with what's new in trend, just for my fashion lovers out there!

Love you, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment